The Green-Schools Summer Course, entitled “Green-Schools and the Global Goals” is happy to announce that we are running the course in person (face-to-face) this year from July 3rd-7th, 2023.
The course will run from 9.30am to 2.30pm daily.
Each day focuses on a Green-Schools theme and an overarching Global Goal. By the end of the week the participants will be able to make clear links between their work on the Green-Schools programme and all of the Global Goals
- Monday 3rd July: Global Citizenship themes, Intro to the Global Goals (SDGS) and SDG4: Quality Education
- Tuesday 4th July: Litter and Waste, Energy and SDG 12: Responsible Consumption and Production
- Wednesday 5th July: Travel and Marine Environment and SDG 11: Sustainable Cities and Communities
- Thursday 6th July: Water and SDG 6 Clean Water and Sanitation
- Friday 7th July: Biodiversity and SDG 15: Life on Land
The course will be located in Dublin, with a different excursion or site visit each day.
For more information please contact Claire email@example.com. The associated fee is €75 (including lunch).