I’VE GOT THE POWER! Eco-Schools Video Campaign
In 2019, Eco-Schools celebrates 25 years of excellence in the field of Environmental Education and Education for Sustainable Development.
This campaign aims to involve each and every actor within the Eco-Schools global network – students, teachers, school and University administration, school staff, volunteers, other organisations, and our institutional and corporate partners – to voice a message to the global community; that it only takes an idea told out loud to engage ourselves and our political leaders in positive actions!
To celebrate Eco-Schools are asking schools around the world to submit a video using the guidelines below:
- The main asset of the video campaign is that it can work simply using a smartphone for recording the
- Length: 15-60 seconds
- Layout: Directly talking to the camera in portrait position
- Use the campaign statements:
- If I was the Prime Minister I would … / If I was the President of my country I would …
- If I was a Superhero I would …
- Every day I … (positive action description).
- If you are feeling creative while filming and have a different idea, we are happy to see it! Please submit
both a version aligned with the campaign slogans above and your own.
Follow the Guidelines and submit your entry between 11 March – 3 May at www.ecoschools.global/ive-got-the-power
Follow Eco-Schools Global on Facebook and Instagram to watch the latest videos!