Green-Schools and the Global Goals
Registrations for the course have now closed, thank you for your interest.
The EPV Approved Green-Schools Summer Course, entitled “Green-Schools and the Global Goals” is happy to announce that we are running the course in person (face-to-face) this year from July 4th-8th 9.30am to 2.30pm daily. Each day focuses on a Green-Schools theme and an overarching Global Goal. By the end of the week the participants will be able to make clear links between their work on the Green-Schools programme and all of the Global Goals. The course qualifies primary teachers for 3 EPV Days.
- Monday 4th July: Global Citizenship themes, Intro to the Global Goals (SDGS) and SDG4: Quality Education
- Tuesday 5th July: Litter and Waste, Energy and SDG 12: Responsible Consumption and Production
- Wednesday 6th July: Travel and Marine Environment and SDG 11: Sustainable Cities and Communities
- Thursday 7th July: Water and SDG 14: Life Below Water
- Friday 8th July: Biodiversity and SDG 14: Life on Land
The course will be located in Dublin, with a different excursion or site visit each day. For more information please contact Joanne email@example.com. The associated fee is €75 (including lunch).