Green-Schools and the Global Goals Teacher Training Summer Course
Calling all Primary and Secondary school teachers!
The Green-Schools Summer Course is running online from July 6th-10th, 9.30 am to 2.30 pm daily. Please download the registration from here and return it to Birgit.
- €50 for the week – payments can be made via our shop
- 3 EPV days approved
- Places are limited to 25 so sign up early
- Email Birgit at firstname.lastname@example.org to register your interest today
Green-Schools and the Global Goals
Following increased interest from coordinators to learn more on the UN Global Goals, last summer we updated the Green-Schools Teacher Training Course to include the UN Sustainable Development Goals. Judging from the below testimonials the new updated programme has been well received by teachers and coordinators.
“Best course I’ve been on. Brilliantly structured, tutors very knowledgeable and friendly. Lunches amazing. Thanks to everyone involved.”
“An absolutely brilliant, well organized, highly informative course..”
“Fantastic Course! Enjoyed every minute, very useful, practical and helpful.”
Each day will focus on one or two Green-Schools themes and an overarching Global Goal. By the end of the week we hope that participants will be able to make clear links between their work on the Green-Schools programme and all of the Global Goals.
- Day 1 : Global Citizenship themes, Intro to the Global Goals (SDGS) and SDG4: Quality Education
- Day 2: Litter and Waste, Energy and SDG 12: Responsible Consumption and Production
- Day 3: Travel and Marine Environment and SDG 11: Sustainable Cities and Communities
- Day 4: Water and SDG 14: Life Below Water
- Day 5: Biodiversity and SDG 14: Life on Land
Check out our full timetable here.